MX Player has revolutionized the content viewing experience for the masses over the years. As a streaming service, it offers personalized content from other streaming services in dubbed languages for your viewing pleasure.
This service can be availed by users with ease and without the need for any membership. MX player offers the options of selecting personalized content based on your genre and language choice and even contents from sports, television, movies.
As a media player MX player is compatible with every user for the perks it provides, which include customization of subtitles, adjustment of brightness and volume, zooming in on the video among others. These services can be accessed if you download MX player for mac and stream your movies via the application.
Even if you lack a Windows Phone, MX Player can be installed in any device and made compatible to function.
Here we give you the instruction to Download MX Player for MAC Device (iMac/Macbook Air/Pro).
- To begin with, let’s get it out of the way that there exists no official MX player app on iTunes. Similar applications can, however, be found which offer almost the same functionalities of MX player.
- To download MX player in your MAC device, you need to make use of android emulators (Preferably BlueStacks).
- Download BlueStacks in your device and proceed as per the instructions to install the application.
- Once installed, search for ‘MX player’. You will likely see no results except for the link which will enable you to search for MX player on Google Play.
- You need to click on the link and the installation page on Google Play for MX player will appear on the screen.
- Proceed to install MX player from Google Play like any other application. It is likely to take some time for the installation to complete. Also, keep in mind your internet speed is a factor.
Once installed you can enjoy MX player on your MAC device. Keep in mind MX player is being played in your device through the BlueStacks application. So every time you wish to access the MX player, you need to do the same via BlueStacks.